Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mobile Messenger

Do you like chat?
How about chat from your mobile phone?
you can chat everywhere, everytime use our mobile phone.
all you need is a j2me midp 2.0 handphone ( I use Nokia 6020) and GPRS conection.

you can download it to your pc and install it to your phone at :

http://download.getjar.com/downloads/web/pub/4230/j2mim.jar

or from your mobile phone :

Open wap.GetJar.com with your mobile -> Quick Download -> enter Quick Download Code 4230

that software use to chat on AIM server, but I use it to chat on ICQ server

if you like chat on Yahoo server, you can use this software :

http://download.getjar.com/downloads/web/pub/4291/mig33.jar

or from your mobile phone :

Open wap.GetJar.com with your mobile -> Quick Download -> enter Quick Download Code 4291

both software are free, you don't have spend your money

4 comments:

ahhm1976 said...

Hello! You have a very nice blog! I'm here to share valuable info with you visit my blog,about Mozilla Firefox web browser.

Lostminer said...

I just got a data plan on my mobile. I pretty much do not need my computer anymore since I do so much with my mobile phone. The neatest thing is that I can even watch naughty movies:) It is pretty neat, it's called Mobile TV. All I do is point my phone to sexoncell.com and they have adult mobile movies in different formats like 3gp movies, symbian, pda or whatever. If you have any other cool sites, please let me know! This one, though, even has a free daily mobile movie.

香魚烘蛋Tata said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

deterjen laundry said...

usaha laundry , bisnis laundry , deterjen laundry , waralaba laundry , franchise laundry , softener laundry , pewangi laundry